I'm not sure what it is about me.
The tattoos? Small stature?
But for some reason, creepy men think they can TOUCH me as I roam the streets of this city both at night and in broad daylight.
Not just jeering. Not just whistling.
But also touching. Even attempted caressing.
Thus the birth of this blog.
Content will contain:
- Unbelievable, yet true stories of sketchy things men have said/done to me.
- Priceless quotes from aforementioned sketchy men.
- Photos of people being assholes.
Disclaimer to ALL MEN --- if you say or do something ridiculous or creepy, (to me or in my presence) I will publicly shame you by telling everyone I know what you did. And it will not just be my friends. I also tell clients and random strangers, and we laugh at you.
P.S. I also welcome material from the general public.
- Eloquently written short stories of being groped on the subway.
- AWESOME pick up lines that have been used on you in real life.
- And of course PHOTOS of people making dick moves.
I hope to shame the world into minding their manners.
Or at least some people in my borough anyway.